Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LegendaryFURY's Cleric guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegendMo
Admin

LegendaryFURY's Cleric guide. Empty
PostSubject: LegendaryFURY's Cleric guide.   LegendaryFURY's Cleric guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:50 am

LegendaryFURY wrote:
Hello everyone,

By reading this forum post, you must be planning on creating an EP. Well congrats, you're responsible for making sure no one gets killed. (At the same time you have to make sure u don't die either O.O).

Well there are plently of setups for EP's that you can go with, let's start off with battle clerics.

Battle Cleric!

Battle Clerics are the DD, i'm gonna rail your ass into the ground, type.
Maximum damage is dealt with this setup for clerics.
Here's the setup:

• Minimum is strength attribute, everything else into intelligence.
  • Go robe!
  • Use physical necklace and belt for some phy.def. You're going to need what you can get.
  • Use rank 8 gear, loftyexceed boots and wrists, mage cap, any cape you want, and Dark mark of Existent rings. This gives you a great amount of casting speed reduction. (My EQ gives me -45% altogether).
  • Going dark is better for this setup. The offensive boost that the dark skills give to the attacks helps.

Support Cleric!

Support Clerics are a major help in PvP, you not only live for a longer time, but you will become a reliable source for any party or guild.
Setup:

• Put 250 in strength, 55 in dexterity, and the rest into intelligence.
  • Go heavy armor, lionrex is the key!
  • Use physical belt and necklace, but keep to magic rings for some magic def.
  • Your gear is lionrex set, with your choice of helm and cape,
  • Going holy for support cleric is the best choice. The skills give you a better setup defensively.

Battle Mode!

Now battle wise, say when you're in PvP, TW, etc. There are some basics you must know.

• EP's are always the first target for people, plume shell is a must and you need to learn how to kite effectively.
  • YOU MUST HEAL AND BUFF, this cannot be stressed enough.
  • Don't trash talk as a cleric, you get rolled to easily. (I learned this the hard way >_>).
  • Focus on using thunder wield, plume shot, thunder ball, and great cyclone. (To be honest, tempest can just piss people off, especially if you hit allies).
  • Always have resurrection scrolls handy.
  • You are relied on by your party to keep them alive, but if someone does die, res them quickly.
  • Sleeping and freezing enemies that are trying to pick at allies helps greatly. (For those of you who don't know, pick is a term that means, sneaking around attacking enemies without being attacked back. It's something seen more in big PvP battles.)
  • Defense always comes first, no matter if you're a support or battle cleric. Make sure your party is buffed and healed constantly.

!
Back to top Go down

LegendaryFURY's Cleric guide.
Page 1 of 1