Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ?

Go down 
2 posters

Break off Cease fire ?
Yes,
Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_vote_lcap50%Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No,
Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_vote_lcap50%Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Don't care
Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_vote_lcap0%Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
LegendMo
Admin

Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? Empty
PostSubject: Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ?   Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:11 am

It has come to my attention that MANY members are unhappy about the cease fire.

While i'm aware of the nature of the server, we will still need allies to combat bigger guilds etc.

Give opinions and where possible support arguement please.

Thank you
Legend
Back to top Go down
Mist

Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ?   Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am

I don't pretend to be an expert on the matter, and I don't know anyone personally from anywhere outside Foreplay, really, but I will say that I see some problems that could possibly arise from the ceasefire, in terms of our other allies. Fury and Crescent are the main enemy of almost all of our allies (Helios aside). Therefore, when our allies such as Pimps, PinoyAll*s, Method, or anyone else on that list call for help, it is extremely likely that they will be doing so because they are attacking/being attacked by Fury or Crescent. In that situation, we will either have to choose to alienate one set of allies (either the Pimps-Pinoy-Method-etc set, or the Fury-Crescent set), or refuse to help either side and perhaps lose both. By allying ourselves with the enemies of our allies, we are forcing ourselves to choose a side. It will be very difficult to remain on cease-fire terms with both, I think. Essentially, then, our task is this: decide which set of allies will be more beneficial in the long run. Do we predict that it will be better for us to be allies with Fury and Crescent, or do we predict that we will have better luck as we were, allied with Pimps, Method, Pinoy, etc? I don't know these guilds as well as many of you do and I'm certainly not the PvP or TW expert. I'm just saying that the logic follows that we will have to choose one set of allies, and not both.

That said, there is always the rare possibility that all of our allies will become friends. That is to say, it's always possible Pinoy and Method and those other guilds will also come to a cease-fire agreement with Fury-Crescent. In that case, everything would work out perfectly. But I highly doubt that that will ever happen - if that happened, practically the whole server would be on a cease-fire with each other and no one would be able to kill anyone.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? We should get as many opinions as possible ^^
Back to top Go down

Fury & Crecent Ceasefire ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Foreplay ! :: Guild Section :: Guild Lounge-
Jump to: