Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomPanda

The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. Empty
PostSubject: The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.   The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 am

Name: Roxivias.
Aspiration: Model.
Sex: Again? Maybe later.
Hobby: Putting periods when not needed or appreciated.

My name is Roxivias DeLamento, I am always striving to become a model, I work out everyday followed by playing Fake perfect world. At a young age people would make fun of me for being different (hispanic living in Canada-mostly white) I was also not the best looking kid (acne problem) but now that I am older people look at me differently, and the girls that teased me want in my pants, but I tell them no dice. I feel as though people should come before me, and that is no different than they way i feel for complete strangers. I will always go out of my way to help those deserving of my help, for instance last week I was at a bar and a hispanic was getting made fun of for being well hispanic, so I marched to the white supremisist mofo and knocked his teeth in. When the cops came they all said I was protecting the minority figure so I didn't get charged. When I play MMORPG games I will do the same thing, in all cases i will even stand against my closest friend to protect my worst enemy if I know the situation is calling for it.

Beneath is a picture I use for agencies

The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. 69597104
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.   The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 pm

welcome Roxivias =)
nice to see u on forum too
and sweet pic ^^

did u say u had a wife .. Rolling Eyes ?

Last edited by Siona on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.net
DoomPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.   The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

No, I'm not married im just in a difficult relationship with my girlfriend, its off and on but sometimes shes just a real bitch... Ill probably be single soon tho.
Back to top Go down
CoCo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.   The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 pm

not if siona can help it xD *runs*
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.   The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 am

*slaps coco*

good to know..i mean errm
aww sad to hear :s
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.net
Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.   The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:22 am

Hey, good to see you on the forum Smile I hope you get your break at modeling soon! I've tried it, it definitely is not easy to get into.

Hope to see you in-game more ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.   The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wheels on the bus; Do they really go 'round? The story of Roxivus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Foreplay ! :: General :: Intro-
Jump to: