Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro to Mist 101

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:57 pm

So this isn't actually a complete overview of myself, as connoted by the title, just a few basics.. I'm a game-aholic, so when I'm not busy trying to get studying done I'm probably playing one game or another, meaning I'm pretty much permanently glued to my computer. I think if my laptop got stolen or broken I would curl into a little ball of despair without even bothering to crawl into a corner first. I've played both the HR server (though not very much) and the real server, PW International, where I was very active in a guild for about 6 months - it's hard to do the real PW when in classes because it takes more time, so I'm doing the private server while I have less time to be online.

Mist likes: Rock music, socializing on RPGs, blowing stuff up in FPSs, driving too fast, passing classes, Diet Coke, and cake (when Legend isn't up to his devious cakethievery, that is >.> ). Mist doesn't like: Mindless grinding without anyone to talk to and repetitive island or reggae or rap music. Some island and rap music is good, mind you, I just don't care for much of it.

I think that's about the limit of what I can subject you to here without you becoming bored with my mundane ramblings, so if you want to know anything else about me just ask Razz

Hope to see you all in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
chill

chill

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:48 pm

cakethievery LOL bad legend, bad Shocked
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Welcome Mist
and i hope u enjoy ur time in Foreplay =)
i need all of you to visit forums as much as possible and help me to improve it
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.net
LegendMo
Admin

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Mist wrote:
So this isn't actually a complete overview of myself, as connoted by the title, just a few basics.. I'm a game-aholic, so when I'm not busy trying to get studying done I'm probably playing one game or another, meaning I'm pretty much permanently glued to my computer. I think if my laptop got stolen or broken I would curl into a little ball of despair without even bothering to crawl into a corner first. I've played both the HR server (though not very much) and the real server, PW International, where I was very active in a guild for about 6 months - it's hard to do the real PW when in classes because it takes more time, so I'm doing the private server while I have less time to be online.

Mist likes: Rock music, socializing on RPGs, blowing stuff up in FPSs, driving too fast, passing classes, Diet Coke, and cake (when Legend isn't up to his devious cakethievery, that is >.> ). Mist doesn't like: Mindless grinding without anyone to talk to and repetitive island or reggae or rap music. Some island and rap music is good, mind you, I just don't care for much of it.

I think that's about the limit of what I can subject you to here without you becoming bored with my mundane ramblings, so if you want to know anything else about me just ask Razz

Hope to see you all in-game Smile

Whoa your a game-coholic too? Smile I know the feeling >.<

chill wrote:
cakethievery LOL bad legend, bad Shocked

It wasn't me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CoCo
Owner

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 pm

didnt read all this xD
just wanna say: wheres pic? confused
Back to top Go down
LegendMo
Admin

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Lol nice try coco =p
Back to top Go down
Mist

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:42 am

Hahaha no pic yet xD And certainly not in a bikini! I'll leave that to Siona >.>
Back to top Go down
LegendMo
Admin

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:15 am

Mist wrote:
Hahaha no pic yet xD And certainly not in a bikini! I'll leave that to Siona >.>

lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:40 am

i dun see 50 ppl registered yet tho <.<
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Intro to Mist 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Mist 101   Intro to Mist 101 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to Mist 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Foreplay ! :: General :: Intro-
Jump to: