Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

short note on helping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

short note on helping Empty
PostSubject: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 am

just one more note I wanted to add (since the other post on TW participation I made is closed)

It really is important to help our members, and to let them know that we're there for them. But this goes both ways, and it's also really nice when people we help show that they appreciate it. It's not a one-sided responsibility, but more of a relationship. When I logged this afternoon, the first thing I saw was half a dozen people leaving the faction - and Siona expressed unhappiness that they were leaving, because they were people she'd shown how to level. Then not ten minutes later, one of the people who left sent out a WC asking for help for their lvl 100 culti. I'm not putting down any blame in this situation, certainly, and there really isn't anything we can do about it at this point anyway. Only reason I bring it up is to give an example of the need for communication in the guilld and for feeling appreciated. It would be nice if those people who left felt that they could have asked for help, and it also would have been nice if they had stuck around a little more and contributed more to the guild who had helped them. TW is a big part of this because it brings the guild together and unites us against or with other factions, but it's not the only way. So just be there for your guild Smile 'Cause your guild luffs you <3

[no more editing my posts, coco xD]

Last edited by Mist on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:02 pm

your a moderator mist
u can post in locked topics
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.net
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:44 am

Mist wrote:
'Cause your guild luffs you <3 as i love fluffy<3 my dear fluffy<3

get a room please Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mist

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 pm

I certainly don't remember putting that in my post o_O

CoCooooooo....... *looks suspiciously at him*
Back to top Go down
CoCo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 pm

._. whaaa?
i didnt do anything *does innocent look*
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:48 pm

*checks moderators actions and logs*

CoCo short note on helping 025
Back to top Go down
CoCo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 am

damn ur spying powers D:
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:40 pm

XD i-spy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: short note on helping   short note on helping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

short note on helping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Foreplay ! :: General :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: