Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TW Participation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

TW Participation Empty
PostSubject: TW Participation   TW Participation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:18 am

Territory Wars Participation

Hello guildies ^^

So you guys should all pretty much be aware of our participation in Territory Wars. We've fought in three so far, and, unfortunately, so far it has pretty much just been Legend, Siona, Coco, or a combination of the three getting involved in the fights.

It is important for Foreplay to get more guild participation in the TWs for a couple reasons. First of all and perhaps most importantly, we are a guild - a family - and it's important to us to know that you've got our backs Smile I know I'm not on constantly, but when I am on, I see Legend and Coco frequently helping people go through FBs or PK down at Night Stalker, and you know I'm always willing to craft anything anyone needs, and Siona is always right there to give support be our favourite Grand Mistress Very Happy Now I'm not saying other people are *not* helping, since I'm not on all the time, and I don't see everything, and I certainly don't look into every single activity that goes on in the guild. But it is important to me that our guild operates like a family and helps each other when someone needs it. TW is part of that. It's the biggest sign of guild support, and it helps the entire guild grow, not just one or two of us.

Another reason it's important for us to get more people involved in the TWs is that they are simply getting more difficult. One look around the map will show you that we're making pretty good progress - three territories ftw!! - but it should also show you that we won't have it quite so easy for much longer. We are swiftly running out of territories that are unclaimed, and that means that we're going to be fighting other real people soon. So far, with the battles that were designed for the normal PW with normal levelling and item purchasing, we've been having an easy time of it. Three, two, or possibly even one person have been able to handle them without too much of a problem. But those other guilds aren't easy, and I'm afraid that as soon as we go up against some real people us just having two or three people is going to have us get our butts kicked.

Now the guild leaders understand that not everyone can come to TWs. If you live in the eastern part of Europe, or the western part of Asia, they come at a pretty ugly time of day. It's also possible that other obligations can get in the way (like I had to miss that last one because of a stupid dentist appointment, lol). And we know this, it's alright. We only ask that you come if you can. We don't want you to give up your life for the guild - we only ask that you make an effort to come and show your support for your guild and family.

And thanks for all the support you have been giving so far, I know a lot of you have really made an effort to be friendly and helpful, and I appreciate it Very Happy

I luff you guys <3

edit: CoCo was here=P
Back to top Go down
CoCo
Owner

TW Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW Participation   TW Participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:51 am

also through my pw gaming time, i've met people that are scared to attend TW, then log off or pretend afk to avoid it

i shall only say win or lose we go TW for fun. we wont be mad at you if we lose or anything.
TW guild vs guild is a wonderfull experience all should have at some point.
yeah sure we'll have emo times when we'll get ganged our asses off, its part of game no big deal.

also TW is something that will help you grow stronger in pk. since TW isnt like pk, you learn to make up strategies and build your char in the best way for you.

ohh ohh btw. we'll be needing some party leaders experienced with TW soon =P or even someone
to give commands to all =x unless Mo is TW pro xD
Back to top Go down
LegendMo
Admin

TW Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW Participation   TW Participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 am

I can hold my own had some tw experiance bottom line is people listen and carry out the commands issued by squad leaders. - Try our best we won't win many TW's at start but its the fun and participation that's the part you're after in TWs.

The main point is we need more of u to take part in TW - there was 20 odd or so online according to guild tract in out last TW and only about 6 of us including me coco and siona attended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TW Participation Empty
PostSubject: Re: TW Participation   TW Participation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TW Participation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Foreplay ! :: General :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: