Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello might as well start with me >.<

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilihein
Admin

hello might as well start with me >.< Empty
PostSubject: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:24 am

hey my name is Brandon. I am 19 and have lived my whole life in Canada. I am currently 6 foot 5 1/4 inches which is 195 cm and I weigh 67Kg or about 150 pounds.

My first MMO was Runescape if that counts as an MMO and if it doesn't then it was silkroad. The first time I played perfect world was when I was accepted into the CB of MY-EN. I have played at least 20 different MMOs and the private servers to most of those games. I first joined Foreplay in fake perfect world LOL sunny

I enjoy playing online games (obviously) and playing xbox live games as well. I enjoy reading, swimming, riding my bike, playing with my dog, watching TV, EATING, sleeping, playing persistent browser based games, EATING, and hanging with my friends.
Back to top Go down
LegendMo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Nice meetign you what's your in game name?
Back to top Go down
chill

chill

PostSubject: Re: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:24 pm

hey legend no fotos? lol
Back to top Go down
LegendMo
Admin

PostSubject: :D   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Siona promised to put her pic if 50 people from guild registers,
I promised to put mine if 200 people register = p
Back to top Go down
Mist

PostSubject: Re: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Erm... I don't think 200 is in the forseeable future xD How about... 20? o.o I like that number much better ^^ Maybe one of these days I'll be brave and put up one of myself xD First to unearth a decent one...
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

LegendMo wrote:
Siona promised to put her pic if 50 people from guild registers,
I promised to put mine if 200 people register = p

ya i gonan put my bikini pic once 50 ppl register =X
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.net
Mist

PostSubject: Re: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:27 am

: O

<--- probably will not be in a bikini in her picture xD
Back to top Go down
Gilihein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:48 am

Sad awwwww
please ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello might as well start with me >.<   hello might as well start with me >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello might as well start with me >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Foreplay ! :: General :: Intro-
Jump to: