Welcome to Foreplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Foreplay !

Foreplay is a guild on the Fake Perfect World Xtreme Server

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The way of the Foreplay examplars.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendMo
Admin

The way of the Foreplay examplars. Empty
PostSubject: The way of the Foreplay examplars.   The way of the Foreplay examplars. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm

In line with few issues which have arrived, the counsil have decided on a few procedures which must be carried out as a member of our growing community.

PVP/ PK

- Please CONSTANTLY check the Allied Guilds section
- There is to be NO PK of ANY members of the allied guilds under any circumstances.
- Respect your allies as you would for your guildies.
- Should it be an accident YOU are REQUIRED to pm/whisper the victim and Apologise as well as infrom a member of the officer team.
- The arrangement with allies are always on 2 terms- 1- No p'king allies 2- Assisting against enemy guilds: Ensure you do assist them.

Concequences

1st incident- Warning.
2nd incident- Kicked for a week.
3rd incident- Kicked. Permanantly.

I should hope it wouldn't ever come to 2nd incident but in the case that it does every issue will be dealt with individually ensuring both sides to the stories are heard and analysed.

Have a fun time in Foreplay.
~Legend~
Back to top Go down
Mist

PostSubject: Re: The way of the Foreplay examplars.   The way of the Foreplay examplars. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 am

I agree ^^ As our illustrious Grand Mistress pointed out, there really isn't a whole lot of excuse for not knowing our allies from our enemies, since we have an updated list of our allies which Legend provided a link to. It might actually be a good idea for you to write those names down on a Post-It and stick it on the frame of your moniter or something xD

And, as always, we know you're human, and when there's a huge crowd of people or if you're experiencing lag you can click on someone you didn't mean to. That's what apologies are for. Just try not to let it happen Smile
Back to top Go down
Siona
Admin
Siona

PostSubject: Re: The way of the Foreplay examplars.   The way of the Foreplay examplars. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:29 am

ty for makin this topic
i added another and id appreciate if we would get more members to check the forum more often <3
Back to top Go down
https://foreplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way of the Foreplay examplars.   The way of the Foreplay examplars. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way of the Foreplay examplars.
Page 1 of 1